My to do list for today includes:
- FINISH dad's gift!
- Clean off table
- Shop for baking supplies
- Drop girls off for play date and lunch with a girl they met in the musical they were in
- Bake like there is no tomorrow (it all has to be ready for tomorrow for a bake sale for dance)
- Find a quick pattern and make two place mats that can be done for Monday (I totally lost track of time....our guild is making them for Meals on Wheels to be distributed with meals at Christmas)
- Make the Block of the Month for Monday
- Make something to take to our Christmas potluck on Monday
Write my CQA bit for our guild to get in the newsletterDONE!!
- First....I guess I should get dressed
To get me going in December (while still praying that the experiment taking place on my Laptop works...I'm starting to worry...especially with comments like "bring back to factory standards" (meaning everything on there will be wiped out....this is not a good thing).....
I have joined Kat over at I Saw You Dancing for Reverb'12 (she has described it as a "gentle" blog challenge with December being so busy). Pop on over and join with me. Wishing you a kind and "gentle" December. Remember to be kind to yourself as you continue to bless others.