Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Creative Friends

I have some wonderfully artistic and creative friends.  I would love to be able to do even half of what they can do....I would love to actually get through my pile of UFO's! lol!  Life is starting to get back on track.  I had a minor setback in December but I am finally up and moving around again (and extremely grateful for that).  On the up side, my mom loved her apron and has been showing it off.  Now her friends would like me to make them some aprons. Right now, I am trying to catch up on six weeks of life and the stuff I am falling behind on while trying to catch up.  Then I should have a few things to show.   Until then, check out the blog of some friends that always amaze me with their endless energy with work and family....and yet, they still have energy to make cards at the end of the day!  They are having a card give away....it ends tomorrow night so get on over to their blog, Two Stamping Sisters, and check things out.  Enjoy =D
http://twostampingsisters.blogspot.com/2011/01/pun-fun-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you think about what I am working on. Tell me about what you are working on or have been inspired to start (...or pull out to finish).