Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day Out Stampin'

Spent the day with my friend Kathy from Two Stamping Sisters.  We both needed a little time out from our children and our children needed a time out from us.  While the kids played, we made cards and had a fun day together.  I love the cards that Kathy and, her sister, Karen make.  I have been extremely bad at getting out to club so Kathy sat me down to show me what they did this month.  Super cute!!!

I am loving the mini pizza box filled with cards!  Love it!
Thanks for a fun day Kathy!
Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
(PS...keep an eye on Kathy's blog...I overheard some mutterings about a future give away...Do it Kathy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you think about what I am working on. Tell me about what you are working on or have been inspired to start (...or pull out to finish).